Searchism Engine

Custom Search

Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The ACV Experience

I had never been to the city before.
San Francisco is where I found something extremely useful to me.

Apple Cider Vinegar

I've been battling seborrheic dermatitis for about 10 years. Recently I was researching natural treatments for my condition and guess what popped up? Apple Cider Vinegar. Online it said to put the vinegar in your hair and leave it there for a half hour before washing. This type of dermatitis is basically dandruff and is generally on the scalp. But I had it all over my face. I would break out once per week and yes I had it in my hair as well. I've been using it since I visited San Francisco and the rashes have been going away quickly! I feel more confident and my girlfriend is (I'm sure) happy that I'm not complaining about my outbreaks all the time.
I believe that this rash is due to a build up of malessizia which is a yeast that grows on us as well as stress.

What I think happened:

10 years ago I started partying a lot and didn't take very good care of myself. With my bad habits and lack of proper hygiene, I think I developed this skin problem. I then thought I was becoming allergic to one thing after the other. I tried not drinking alcohol, eating meat, gluten, using certain products (this was not all at the same time, but over a course of ten years!!!), etc.

It took me 9 years to finally see an allergist (I know). No allergies. Well, I have a slight reaction to nickel, but nothing that would cause what I have. Then I saw a dermatologist, she told me what it was and prescribed steroid creams. I broke out in zits.

I was on my own again. I knew I was going to just be wasting money. Doctors in America can diagnose you, but then prescribe new crap on the market for high prices. What a joke!!! I didn't need prednisone!


Now Apple Cider Vinegar is amazing. I follow the drink recipe on the side of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar bottle. You can get Bragg's Raw Apple Cider Vinegar at your local health food stores like Whole Foods or Sprouts. I also pour a little in my bath and had applied to affected areas directly. I've been doing this for about two weeks now. I've never felt better.

Here are a couple of other things to consider:

Do a ten minute breathing exercise to relax yourself if not once, twice a day.Buy a case of water and put it by the front door or garage door. Always have H2O on you.Go outside and get a little bit of sun. Not too much though.Sweat a little or cry if you can. It is cleansing and removes toxins.
I will continue to post and let you know how things are going.
By the way, my first time in San Francisco was great!

Before and After


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment